Have you ever thought about upping anchor and leaving port to pursue a true “tree change”? Here is your opportunity to step into the wheelhouse of a profitable cruise business located in the heart of Northwest Tasmania’s stunning Tarkine Wilderness.
Arthur River Cruises (ARC) is a local icon that gives visitors a truly unique Tasmanian experience. Known affectionately as “The Red Boat”, the MV George Robinson is a beautiful steel-hulled vessel crafted of Tasmanian timber and brass, capable of catering for up to 52 passengers.
For more than 30 years, Arthur River Cruises has given visitors from around the world an unforgettable experience on its daily tours. The cruise includes feeding sea eagles, and on occasions close encounters with rufous wallabies, spotted tail quolls and a variety of cool temperate rainforest birds. Also learn about the rich natural history and enjoy the tranquility of the Tarkine Wilderness, one of Australia’s most untouched wilderness areas – there is something for everyone.
- Great lifestyle location
- Cruise season runs from September to May, closed during winter (June to August)
- Highly recommended on popular travel websites including TripAdvisor, with a 92% 5-star review count for 150+ ratings.
- Licensed to take 52 passengers
- Strong and ever-growing social media presence on Facebook and Instagram
- Two mooring points and wharf (one recently repainted)
- 50 acres of cool temperate rainforest under 99-year lease
- Sheltered barbecue area at Turks Landing
- Knowledgable, experienced skipper Rob available to continue
Now, your opportunity to take the helm of Arthur River Cruises has arrived. Greg and Lesley are preparing for a new adventure, giving the lucky buyer big opportunities aboard “The Red Boat”.
Price available on application.
For more information or to express your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org